Do you keep forgetting what you are looking for as soon as you walk into a room? Do you feel mentally fatigued at work or after a study session? These are all signs that your brain needs a bit of help to cope with the demands of your daily life. We, at Top Brain Enhancements, bring you unbiased reviews of just such dietary supplements, such as MindWorks, to help you make an informed choice.
MindWorks is a brain enhancement supplement that has been developed to boost focus and reduce age-related cognitive decline. It is made of all-natural ingredients, which means that adverse side effects are rare. The product also claims to have zero negative impact on the environment and has a no-tolerance policy for testing on animals.
- Guarana Extract: This is a naturally occurring substance and contains low levels of caffeine. It has been found beneficial in temporarily increasing cognitive functioning.
- Vitamin B6, B12: These vitamins promote brain health and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s. Studies have shown Vitamin B6, B12 and folate can reduce homocysteine and decrease wasting in parts of the brain vulnerable to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract: This is a patent-pending blend, believed to improve blood circulation in the brain.
- Blueberry Powder: This is a great source of antioxidants, which slow down the brain’s aging process and improve memory and brain function. Studies have also shown that the antioxidants in blueberries affect parts of your brain that are essential for intelligence.
- Green Coffee Extract: This increases the production of energy and keeps you alert.
Dosage and Side Effects
Shaklee MindWorks comes in the form of tablets, making them easy to consume. Unlike other products where multiple tablets are recommended each day, the recommended dosage for MindWorks is just taking one tablet a day. It is recommended to consume the tablet with a glass of water, after a heavy meal. Since each bottle contains 30 tablets, it lasts you an entire month.
Since it is made using only natural ingredients, it does not have any side effects. But the product is not recommended for those below 18 years of age. The product should also be avoided by pregnant or lactating women. In case you experience any side effect or allergic reaction, it is best to stop using the product and consult a physician.
How Does it Work?
The pill works in three steps:
- Within 30 minutes of consumption, it improves blood circulation to the brain. Improved blood circulation ensures that essential nutrients and oxygen are delivered to the brain.
- After 6 hours, the tablet sharpens reaction time, boosts memory and increases focus and concentration.
- In the long term, it prevents brain shrinkage due to aging.
While you will find lots of MindWorks reviews, it is important to check the most unbiased ones, like those on Top Brain Enhancements. However, this is one supplement that has received mostly positive reviews.