Choose Brainstack for Better Focus and Concentration
The market for nootropic supplements is flooded with products making all sorts of promises. It is important make an informed decision while choosing brain health supplements, to ensure that they actually improve memory, focus and concentration. One product that has received numerous positive customer reviews in this regard is Brainstack, the advanced nootropic from Maven Labs. Some users have also experienced an improvement in the quality of their sleep, apart from the usual cognitive benefits. Let’s find out more about this brain pill and its ingredients, dosage & side effects.
Ingredients of Brainstack and Their Cognitive Benefits
What makes a nootropic a top brain health supplement is its ingredients. A look at the label of Brainstack reveals its primary constituents: Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Lion’s Mane, Bacopa Monnieri, Mucuna, Pruriens, GABA, Magnesium Glycinate, Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Pterostibilin and Huperzine A.
All these ingredients work together to improve memory and cognitive functions, while reducing stress, fatigue and lethargy, thus making the user feel more active. The effects of these ingredients on memory improvement, restoration of nerve damage and enhanced retention and focus levels have been proven by various studies.
- Vitamins: As we all know, vitamins are important for the overall health of our body and brain.
- Huperzine A, Alpha GPC and Bacopa Monnieri: Contain neuro vasodilators that aid in improved brain power by increasing the blood flow to the brain.
- Lion’s Mane: A type of mushroom known to increase the rate of nerve growth in the brain via the creation of new neurons.
- Magnesium Glycinate: Known for its positive effect on relaxing the body and reducing stress.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Stimulates the central nervous system and increases alertness.
- L-Theanine: Known for its relaxing effect, this amino acid aids in stress reduction.
- GABA: This ingredient has been found to improve focus and concentration, while reducing anxiety.
- Mucuna Pruriens: A rich source of dopamine, known for its mood enhancement and impulse control effects.
- Hericium Erinaceus: Aids in nerve growth, through the development of new neurons and synapses.
- Pterostilbene: Aids in tackling age-related decline in cognitive abilities.
Precautions to Take
All top brain enhancement pills, including Brainstack, should be used only according to the recommended dosage by the manufacturers or a physician. While the recommended dosage for this nootropic is 2 capsules per day, beginners should start with one pill. Another important precaution is to avoid taking any other stimulant with this supplement to avoid any kind of contraindications.
Customer reviews are an important indicator of the actual power of a brain enhancement supplement and provide the correct answer to a common question “Does it Work”? So, do go through the reviews for this advanced nootropic from Maven Labs to be sure of its effects on improving cognitive ability.