Brain enhancers can be a savior in an intensely competitive world, where you need to perform at your best at all times to stay ahead in the race. This is why students, athletes and working professionals resort to brain supplements like Cellusyn Neuro HD. But, with so many supplements in the market, how to do choose one that actually works? At Top Brain Enhancements, we aim to help you make informed buying decisions through completely unbiased reviews, including dosage and side effects.
Developed by Cellusyn Labs, Neuro HD is a brain supplement that has proven to improve brain function, while boosting memory and focus. The product also claims to improve alertness, sharpen concentration and promote energy production in the body.
Cellusyn Neur HD is made of natural ingredients, such as:
- Alphasize® Alpha GPC: The primary function is to increase levels of acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine is an important neurotransmitter, responsible for enhancing concentration and focus and increasing the ability to recall, including recall speed.
- SerinAid® Phosphatidyl Serine: This is naturally found in the brain membranes and improves communications between neuroms.
- Huperzine A: This inhibits acetylcholinesterase, which in turn leads to an increase in the levels of acetylcholine.
- Choline Bitartrate: This provides the raw materials for the formation of acetylcholine, which helps in increasing mental stamina, memory and focus.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE): This also helps to increase acetylcholine levels. This leads to improves transmission of nerve signals, which enables better learning and cognition.
- Vinpocetine: This a synthetic compound, derived from vincamine, a naturally occurring substance in the leaves of the lesser periwinkle plant. It improves blood flow to the brain due to its vasodilator properties.
- L-Tyrosine: This helps in uplifting the mood and improving memory and mental alertness, especially when the brain is sleep deprived.
- L-Theanine: Extracted from green tea leaves, it is believed to increase levels of dopamine and GABA. This helps in reducing stress and maximizing alpha-brain wave activity.
Dosage and Side Effects
For best results, the recommended dosage is two capsules with a glass of water, 30 minutes before lunch or breakfast. The dosage can be doubled for maximum results. But, no more than 4 capsules should be taken within 24 hours.
The product is not recommended for those below 18 years, and pregnant or nursing women. There are tons of reviews of Neuro HD that claim that there are no side effects of the product. However, it is best to consult a physician before taking this supplement, if you are on any type of medication.
How does it Work?
Neuro HD contains a mix of minerals, vitamins, amino acids and herbal extracts. The scientifically crafted blend increases acetylcholine levels and improves the flow of blood and nutrients to the brain. Some of its components also raise the level of neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, which helps in elevating the mood.
Neuro HD is a brain supplement with positive customer reviews. But, it is always a good idea to check out unbiased information, such as that offered by Top Brain Enhancements.