In an intensely competitive world, anything short of excellent doesn’t really succeed. This holds true for human performance too, whether in academics or in a professional setup. No wonder then that so many people are turning to supplements that boost memory and focus.
One of such product is Neuro Peak, a brain support supplement manufactured by Zhou Nutrition, based in Kansas City, MO. The product was launched a few years ago and has quickly become one of the bestselling supplements in its category. The scientifically formulated nootropic claims to be one of the top brain enhancements available today. In fact, Neuropeak has received very positive customer reviews. You can access objective and detailed reviews of this and other brain enhancement supplements on Top Brain Enhancements.
Here’s what you should know before making a buying decision.
The key natural ingredients of the NeuroPeak brain support supplement are:
- Bacopa monnieri: Often regarded as one of the most effective substances for long term memory improvement, Bacopa monnieri has been found to dramatically improve recall accuracy, memory retention and recall speed. This has been demonstrated by several clinical trials, with the greatest improvement being found in people with mild memory impairment.
- Phosphatidylserine: This is a naturally occurring fat-like substance, which is one of the major components of our brain structures, such as the synapses and neurons, protective myelin sheaths, etc. The phospholipid levels naturally decline as we grow older.
- Gingko biloba: The flavones found in Gingko biloba, known as glycosides, increase blood flow to the brain. They cause the blood vessels to expand, which allows more oxygen to reach the brain, improving its functioning. Gingko biloba has been found to increase cognitive function among people of all ages.
- Rhodiola rosea: This ingredient is extremely effective at reducing anxiety and stress.
- DMAE: This acts as a catalyst for the synthesis of acetylcholine.
Dosage and Side Effects
For best results, the recommended dosage is one capsule once or twice a day. The capsule is designed to give you greater benefits with daily use.
It is important to know that the product is not recommended for children under the age of 18. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should also avoid it. Those with a medical condition should consult their physician before using this supplement.
Although made of all-natural ingredients means that side effects are rare, some side effects reported by consumers include fatigue, confusion, inability to concentrate, insomnia, drowsiness, anxiety, mood swings, depression, headache, nausea, stomach upset, lightheadedness and skin irritation.
In case you experience any of these side effects, it is best to discontinue usage and consult a physician.
Does it Work?
Neuro Peak reviews show that some of the key benefits of this brain support supplement are:
- It increases mental energy and alertness.
- Gives greater clarity of mind and increases focus.
- Increases levels of serotonin and dopamine, which helps sustain a positive mood.
NeuroPeak customer reviews suggest that this supplement does work, with regular use. However, do make sure to learn all about it before making a purchase.