In this highly competitive era, our lives demand us to constantly utilize our brain to its maximum capacity. Be it academic pressure or workload, the capabilities of our brain are constantly challenged. One of the ways to prepare your brain to handle all these demands is to use mind enhancement supplements.
One such product is NeuroHealth, the reviews for which are mostly positive. This is a nootropic supplement, manufactured by Huntington Labs. The product claims to be one of the top brain enhancements available today, improving both brain power and memory. The product also aims at increasing concentration, allowing you to get more work done.
Along with this, the product also enhances mental clarity and uplifts the mood. Here’s a look at more details regarding this brain & neuro health supplement and how it works.
The ingredients in this brain booster supplement are:
- Green Tea Extract: This has been traditionally used to increase cognitive performance and improve overall brain and neuro health. Green tea extract has been found to increase blood flow to the brain, which increases brain power, especially working memory.
- Huperzine A: This has been found to increase mental alertness and improve memory. According to Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation, Huperzine A can enhance cognition and memory even for patients with Alzheimer’s disease and vascular dementia.
Bacopa Monniera: Bacosides helps enhance memory and cognitive function.
- L-Glutamine: This is an essential amino acid that helps build proteins and aids memory.
Dosage and Side Effects
NeuroHealth is sold in bottles of 60 or 90 capsules. The recommended dose is two capsules a day. But there are some things you should know before using this mind enhancement supplement. These capsules are not intended for children under the age of 18. They are also not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers. The product contains some herbal ingredients that can lead to an allergic reaction for some sensitive users.
NeuroHealth is an all-natural product, which means that side effects are rare. However, some side effects that have been reported include migraines and slight stomach pain when the supplement is taken on an empty stomach.
In case you experience any side effect or allergic reaction, it is recommended to discontinue use immediately.
How Does it Work?
NeuroHealth reviews suggest that these pills offer numerous benefits. Apart from that an important reason why it works so well is the stacking of benefits of the natural nootropic brain booster ingredients.
Some of the benefits are:
- Improved attention and concentration levels
- Helps clear brain fog due to heavy sleep or being constantly under pressure/stress
- Increases mental alertness
- Boosts memory.
NeuroHealth is an all-natural supplement that can help improve cognitive function. However, before making your final decision, it is a good idea to compare it with other products in the market. For more information on this or other popular brain enhancement supplement, check out our unbiased reviews on Top Brain Enhancement.