Have you been struggling with concentration and memory? Do you find it difficult to focus on the job at hand or study for long periods of time? You are not alone. Our modern lives have had an impact on cognitive functions. This is why so many turning to the top brain supplements to boost cognition and brain power.
One of such nootropic is Qualia Mind, which has received positive reviews from users. Released only a few years ago by Neurohacker, it is already one of the most popular and highest rated supplements in the world. The premium brain booster claims to increase energy levels, improve mental focus and concentration, and promote mental well-being.
Here are some things you should know before making a final choice.
The supplement is made of all-natural ingredients, such as:
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL: ALCAR has a positive effect on energy metabolism and is often used as a sports supplement.
- Artichoke leaf extract: This extract has been found to inhibit PDE4. Inhibition of PDE4 helps in increasing brain signaling.
- Bacopa monnieri extract: Daily use of Bacopa monnieri has been found to improve memory function. It is especially beneficial for older people.
- Rhodiola rosea: This is an exceptional anxiolytic. Its extract has been found to improve cognitive function under stress and also reduce anxiety.
- DL – Phenylalanine: This is an amino acid, known for its nootropic properties.
- Uridine-5-Monophosphate heptahydrate disodium: Uridine has been found to accelerate synaptic formation, as well as improve learning.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: This is also an amino acid. Clinical trials have shown that it improves cognitive functioning under stress.
- Taurine: This is another amino acid, known for its ability to bolster cardiovascular health.
- Alpha-GPC: This increases acetylcholine levels in the brain, which improves the recalling power of the brain.
Apart from these, Qualia Mind also contains Citicoline, Coffee Fruit Extract, Mucuna pruriens, phosphatidylserine, Theobromine, DHA, Celastrus paniculatus seed extract, Ginkgo biloba extract, Coleus forskohlii root extract, PQQ and Huperzine A.
Dosage and Side Effect
The standard dose is seven capsules with water, first thing in the morning. However, the dosage can vary on the basis of body weight and sensitivity.
The supplement is not recommended for those under the age of 18. In case you are taking an MAO inhibitor, SSRO or any other psychiatric medication, then this supplement should be avoided. The supplement is also not recommended for pregnant women, those who are nursing, are sensitive to caffeine, or if you have Phenylketonuria.
Although side effects are rare, some people have reported jitters, hypertension, chest pain, anxiety and confusion.
Does it Work?
Some of the benefits of Qualia Mind are:
- It boosts focus, memory and cognitive performance.
- Its unique combination of ingredients helps in maintaining a positive mood all day long.
- It also increases mental clarity.
Qualia Mind is a premium nootropic that has received great reviews and can be a good choice. For more objective information and unbiased reviews about premium brain boosters, check out Top Brain Enhancements.